CURT 45002 Multi-Option Hitch Mount with 2-Inch and 2-5/16-Inch Trailer Balls Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the CURT 45002 Multi-Option Hitch Mount with 2-Inch and 2-5/16-Inch Trailer Balls Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW by CURT at Shelby & Simon. MPN: 45002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you own more than one trailer, you know what a hassle it can be switching back and forth between ball mounts and keeping track of which ball mount fits which coupler. CURT has made things simpler with the multi-tow ball mount. These ball mounts feature two or three trailer balls mounted onto a straight shank to accommodate various coupler sizes and loads. This multi-ball ball mount features a 2'' and a 2-5/16'' ball. The 2'' ball can handle up to 7,500 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 750 lbs
Product Description & Reviews
If you own more than one trailer, you know what a hassle it can be switching back and forth between ball mounts and keeping track of which ball mount fits which coupler. CURT has made things simpler with the multi-tow ball mount. These ball mounts feature two or three trailer balls mounted onto a straight shank to accommodate various coupler sizes and loads. This multi-ball ball mount features a 2" and a 2-5/16" ball. The 2" ball can handle up to 7,500 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 750 lbs. of tongue weight, and the 2-5/16" ball accepts loads up to 10,000 lbs. with 1,000 lbs. of TW. This multipurpose ball mount also features a hollow shank to accept an anti-rattle kit. All of our multi-use ball mounts come with a gloss black powder coat finish and a 2" x 2" shank. CURT multi-tow ball mounts are an obvious choice for anyone who tows more than one trailer on a regular basis. The multiple-ball design allows for quick changes between ball sizes without needing to install or own an entirely different ball mount. Because the balls are permanently welded to the shank, these ball mounts are also very secure, eliminating the possibility of a ball coming loose and deterring any potential theft.
Features & Highlights
- HIGHLY VERSATILE. This trailer hitch ball mount features 2 welded trailer balls on a single shank to accommodate a wide variety trailers. It's perfect for multiple trailer owners! Simply turn the ball mount to the ball size needed to match the trailer coupler. This ball hitch has a 2-inch and 2-5/16-inch diameter trailer ball.
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This welded, one-piece ball hitch offers dependability for your towing setup. The 2-inch ball is rated for 7,500 lbs. gross trailer weight / 750 lbs. tongue weight, and the2-5/16-inch ball is rated for 10,000 lbs. gross trailer weight / 1,000 lbs. tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- SECURE TOWING. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this ready-to-use trailer hitch ball mount. It comes with welded tow balls for ready coupling to your trailer. Because the welded hitch balls are permanently attached, they can never be loosened or stolen!
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch shank is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, and the trailer balls have a polished chrome plating. These finishes resist damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. This multi-ball mount has a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. To install it on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy, and the welded trailer ball allow for immediate coupling of your trailer (hitch pin sold separately).
Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW
12 x 2 x 8 inches
0 x 0 x 0 inches
9.7 x 3.7 x 12.8 inches
Have questions about this item (45002), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 55580, ean: 0612314555802,
A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unle...
mpn: 18117, ean: 0612314181179,
Even with the roomiest of vehicles, packing the car for a long trip can quickly turn into a frustrating game of Tetris. CURT cargo carriers are a simple yet effective solution for maximizing the storage area of your vehicle. The CURT roof rack cargo ...
mpn: 56200, ean: 0079976562003,
As the number one brand in towing electrical products, Hopkins Towing Solutions has provided consumers with innovation, durability, and performance for over twenty years. Hopkins' Plug-In Simple Towed Vehicle Wiring Kits plug directly into the vehicl...
Custom fit to Chrysler group LLC wiring specifications. Mopar wire connectors minimize the need for wire splicing and feature a protective wrapping that guards against weather and abrasion. Feature high quality connectors and relays as necessary.Fits...