CURT 60629 OEM Puck System 2-5/16-Inch Gooseneck Ball for Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Nissan, Ram Trucks, 30,000 lbs. GTW, OEM Puck System Required
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the CURT 60629 OEM Puck System 2-5/16-Inch Gooseneck Ball for Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Nissan, Ram Trucks, 30,000 lbs. GTW, OEM Puck System Required by CURT at Shelby & Simon. MPN: 60629. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Outfitting your pickup to tow a heavy-duty flatbed or livestock trailer is easy with the CURT OEM puck system gooseneck ball. Like our OEM puck system safety chain anchors, this gooseneck ball utilizes the puck system built into certain pickup trucks today with the towing prep package. It features a patented installation system, operating with a simple quarter-turn latch lock for ease of use and a secure mount. Retention balls, built into the shank, keep the gooseneck ball fixed into the receive
Product Description & Reviews
Outfitting your pickup to tow a heavy-duty flatbed or livestock trailer is easy with the CURT OEM puck system gooseneck ball. Like our OEM puck system safety chain anchors, this gooseneck ball utilizes the puck system built into certain pickup trucks today with the towing prep package. It features a patented installation system, operating with a simple quarter-turn latch lock for ease of use and a secure mount. Retention balls, built into the shank, keep the gooseneck ball fixed into the receiver hole and keep your trailer locked on tight. It provides a ball diameter of 2-5/16" and has a gross trailer weight capacity of 30,000 lbs. It also comes with a durable chrome finish and meets U.S. V-19 specifications for safety. This particular OEM puck system gooseneck ball is compatible with Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Nissan Titan XD and Ram pickups with the truck bed puck system. It is not designed to fit any other gooseneck ball holes. The ball can be purchased as a standalone item or as part of a complete kit that also includes the OEM puck system safety chain anchors, a rubber hole cover and a durable storage case.
Features & Highlights
- PUCK SYSTEM READY. This 2-5/16-inch gooseneck ball readily outfits your pickup truck for gooseneck towing when combined with CURT OEM puck system safety chain anchors. All you need is the factory puck system! The ball fits the puck system for Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Nissan and Ram. It also fits the CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ford.
- DROP-IN INSTALL. Installing or removing the gooseneck ball from your truck bed couldn't be easier. It has a quarter-turn latch system that instantly secures it into place whenever needed. There are no tools, extra brackets or hardware required.
- EASY TO USE. To install this OEM-style gooseneck ball, simply lift and twist the patented top lever. This releases the retention balls in the shank. Then, drop the gooseneck ball into the factory puck gooseneck ball hole in the truck bed. Finally, return the lever to the lock position, and you're ready to couple!
- HIGH-STRENGTH. Rated to tow gooseneck trailers up to 30,000 pounds, this 2-5/16-inch gooseneck ball is made from forged, machined steel. It is also tested according to U.S. VESC V-19 specifications for safety.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. This gooseneck tow ball is finished for tough jobs and relentless weather It has a chrome plating to maintain excellent corrosion resistance in spite of the elements.
4 x 4 x 8.5 inches
3.54 x 3.31 x 8.43 inches
Have questions about this item (60629), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Moves pivot point rearward four inches Removable, works as an accessory to the TurnoverballTM Made from 3/4'' steel plate 20,000 LB. GTW 5,000 LB. VTWMoves pivot point rearward four inches. Removable, works as an accessory to the TurnoverballTM. Made...
mpn: 16055, ean: 0612314160556,
Just because you install 5th wheel brackets and rails in your truck bed does not mean your truck is limited to one type of towing. To give your truck the tools it needs to be the ultimate towing machine, CURT offers a gooseneck adapter for a 5th whee...
mpn: 0229.3000, ean: 0749560112500,
The Blaylock TL-50 Gooseneck-Style Coupler Lock is intended for use with heavy trailers, livestock haulers and RVs and fits all gooseneck 2-5/16'' style couplers. The patented design ensures the most secure way to leave an unattended trailer. An adju...
mpn: 30138, ean: 0016118051063,
Elite Under-Bed Bolt-On Gooseneck Head.Reese a trusted industry leader. Backed by manufacturer's Warranty. Great Performance. Enhance your vehicle. Fast Shipping.