CURT 12252 Class 2 Trailer Hitch, 1-1/4-Inch Receiver Black 1-1/4'' Select Chevrolet Impala
Free Shipping Included! CURT 12252 Class 2 Trailer Hitch, 1-1/4-Inch Receiver Black 1-1/4'' Select Chevrolet Impala by CURT at Shelby & Simon. MPN: 12252. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whatever the next checkpoint is on your adventure -- whether it's getting your bike on the trail before sunrise or making it to the campground before dark -- CURT class 2 hitches let you Bring It with confidence. These receiver hitches are made to handle most light-duty towing applications and offer a custom fit for your vehicle. Typically used on full-size cars, crossovers, compact SUVs, minivans or even compact pickup trucks, a CURT class 2 trailer hitch complements the design of smaller vehic
Product Description & Reviews
Whatever the next checkpoint is on your adventure -- whether it's getting your bike on the trail before sunrise or making it to the campground before dark -- CURT class 2 hitches let you Bring It with confidence. These receiver hitches are made to handle most light-duty towing applications and offer a custom fit for your vehicle. Typically used on full-size cars, crossovers, compact SUVs, minivans or even compact pickup trucks, a CURT class 2 trailer hitch complements the design of smaller vehicles. This particular class 2 hitch is made to be a custom hitch for certain years of the Chevy Impala (to verify vehicle compatibility, see application info). It offers a weight carrying capacity of 3, 500 lbs. GTW and 300 lbs. TW. Class 2 trailer hitches can typically be used to tow a variety of lightweight trailers, such as a small utility trailer, small fishing boat trailer or popup camper (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component). They are also perfect for adding cargo space to your vehicle with a bike rack or cargo carrier. This class 2 hitch features a 1-1/4" receiver tube to accept a ball mount shank or other hitch-mounted accessory. For safety, it is tested in accordance with SAE J684. A custom trailer hitch design requires extra care, and as such, CURT class 2 hitches are engineered using real vehicles and hands-on research. We use high-strength steel, robotic welding and rigorous testing to produce hitches that are built to fit your lifestyle. To ensure that each hitch will be a reliable extension of your vehicle, we also finish our hitches in a co-curing of liquid Bond rite and black powder coat, giving them long-lasting rust and wear resistance.
Features & Highlights
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. With a strong, welded steel build, this class 2 hitch is rated for 3,500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 300 lbs. tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- HIGHLY VERSATILE. Add useful, versatile towing options to your vehicle with this class 2 trailer hitch. It provides a standard 1-1/4-inch x 1-1/4-inch receiver hitch, allowing you to tow a small trailer or mount a cargo carrier or bike rack.
- DUAL-COAT FINISH. For industry-leading rust, chip and UV resistance inside and out, this tow hitch is submersed in a liquid Bonderite coating and co-cured with a durable black powder coat finish.
- EASY INSTALLATION. The vehicle-specific design of this class 2 hitch makes trailer hitch installation faster and easier. This hitch is designed to fit select models of the Chevrolet Impala, and it includes all necessary hardware for a complete install.
- TESTED FOR SAFETY. Each CURT class 2 trailer hitch design is thoroughly tested at our Detroit facility, using real vehicles in real-world conditions. Our hitches are tested to SAE J684 specifications to give you confidence and safety on the road ahead.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
41 x 13 x 26 inches
26 x 13 x 41 inches
Have questions about this item (12252), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 15800, ean: 0612314158003,
In the world of commercial towing, more is expected. A job cannot be completed if the equipment cannot handle the workload. That is why CURT developed the Commercial Duty class 5 trailer hitch. Constructed from steel and engineered for power, these c...
mpn: 11282, ean: 0612314033218,
However you define adventure -- whether it's climbing onto the back of a mountain bike, hunting from the top of a tree stand or camping with the family a long way from nowhere -- CURT class 1 hitches provide a light-duty towing receiver to help you B...
mpn: 14011, ean: 0612314026616,
Whatever the next item is on your to-do list -- whether it's arriving at the jobsite before dawn or getting your travel trailer set up in time to see the sunset -- CURT class 4 trailer hitches offer greater towing power to let you Bring It. These cus...
mpn: 13163, ean: 0612314131631,
Whatever your task at hand -- whether it's launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They...