hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms and Basements - Efficiently Removes Moisture to Prevent Mold, Mildew and Allergens
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms and Basements - Efficiently Removes Moisture to Prevent Mold, Mildew and Allergens by hOmeLabs at Shelby & Simon. MPN: HME020031N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product Details Size: 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 in Weight: 40 lbs Rated Current: 4.7 Amps Moisture Removal: 50 pints per day Air CFM Range (cubic feet per minute): 165 (Normal) to 188 (Turbo) Removable Water Tank Capacity: 1.6 gallons / 6 liters Certifications: UL & Energy Star rated Includes: Washable Filter, Built-in Handles and Wheels, Drain Hose Outlet Features: Touch Control Panel; Auto Restart, Shut Off, Defrost; Turbo Mode; Continuous Dehumidifying; 24-hour Timer; Custom Humidity Level from 35% t
Product Description & Reviews
Product Details Size: 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 in Weight: 40 lbs Rated Current: 4.7 Amps Moisture Removal: 50 pints per day Air CFM Range (cubic feet per minute): 165 (Normal) to 188 (Turbo) Removable Water Tank Capacity: 1.6 gallons / 6 liters Certifications: UL & Energy Star rated Includes: Washable Filter, Built-in Handles and Wheels, Drain Hose Outlet Features: Touch Control Panel; Auto Restart, Shut Off, Defrost; Turbo Mode; Continuous Dehumidifying; 24-hour Timer; Custom Humidity Level from 35% to 85% Best For: Spaces between 3000 and 4500 square feet, with room temp from 41°F to 95°F Product Care and Use WATER REMOVAL: (Manual) Turn off when water tank is full, then remove tank from Dehumidifier and empty bucket. (Continuous Draining) Attach dehumidifier drain hose outlet to internal-threaded end of standard water hose before use OPERATION: Dehumidifier automatically enters 3-minute rest period after completing a moisture removal cycle. Do not start dehumidifier during rest period. Operation starts again automatically when rest period is complete NOISE REDUCTION: Position dehumidifier on level surface and ensure air filter is not clogged IMPORTANT: Like most dehumidifiers, our 50 Pint model emits dry hot air from its fan during moisture removal. Use in large rooms or basements with minimum of 3,000 sq ft to prevent significant increases in surrounding air temperature
Features & Highlights
- 4,500 SQ FT LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER - Our dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day depending on moisture condition and the size of your room. This is our largest, most capable model ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 square feet and/or very wet spaces.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME - That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won't drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website
- SUPER EASY TO USE - Dehumidifiers don't need to be complicated, so ours isn't. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don't got time for that? There's also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝" diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE - Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that's how they absorb the moisture). This product won't work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for spaces between 2,500 and 4,500 Sq. Ft. where the heat has more space to dissipate. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.8 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day
11 x 24.3 x 15.4 inches
25.2 x 15.6 x 32.3 inches
Have questions about this item (HME020031N), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by hOmeLabs, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Description Colzer 70 pint dehumidifier uses compressor, which is very quiet for home or mid-sized spaces. Feature: Two modes optional: Dry & DEHU Timer Set Humidity Fan Speed: Fast & Slow Auto shutoff Water Full Alarm Continuously Drainage 4.5L wat...
mpn: KSTAD70C, ean: 0013964884012,
The Keystone 70-Pint dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints of moisture from the air per day in a room up to 4500 square feet. Features include electronic controls with LED display, a 24-hour timer, a transparent water level indicator and a full bucket ...
Protect your home and family from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture with the Energy Star certified hOmeLabs 70 Pint Dehumidifier (with Pump). Product Details UL & Energy Star rated Size: 14.96'' x 11.33'' x 24.80'' Net Weight: 49.4 lbs Rated...
mpn: MAD70C1YWS, ean: 0810004812345,
High air humidity may cause mildew on walls and floors, bad smells, and stale air in your home. Maintain ideal air quality throughout your home with Midea's innovative dehumidification line. 30, 50, and 70 pint sizes are available for maintaining air...