Free Shipping Included! Facon 8.0''x25'' Water Holding Tank Heater Pad for RV Motorhome Camper with Automatic Thermostat Control, 120Volts AC (Pack of 1) by Facon at Shelby & Simon. MPN: GSHP-0825T. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications: Pad size (Inch): 8'' x 25'' Foam Pad thickness: 3.0MM Volts : 120 V AC Power:84 W Electric Current: 0.7A Lead Wire Lengh: 36'' The Part # GSHP-0825T 120V AC Heater pad is design to use at fixed place. No plugin comes with the pad. User's Tips: 1.Do not Stretch the pad. 2.Apply tank heater pads to smooth and clean surfaces. 3.Identify the lowest point on the holding tank, closest to the drain. 4.Clean the surface of the holding tank with isopropyl alcohol and let dry. 5.Peel bac
Product Description & Reviews
Specifications: Pad size (Inch): 8" x 25" Foam Pad thickness: 3.0MM Volts : 120 V AC Power:84 W Electric Current: 0.7A Lead Wire Lengh: 36'' The Part # GSHP-0825T 120V AC Heater pad is design to use at fixed place. No plugin comes with the pad. User's Tips: 1.Do not Stretch the pad. 2.Apply tank heater pads to smooth and clean surfaces. 3.Identify the lowest point on the holding tank, closest to the drain. 4.Clean the surface of the holding tank with isopropyl alcohol and let dry. 5.Peel back the paper from the adhesive, and then press firmly and smoothly over the intended placement area. 6.Please ensure after installation the lead wires are securely located and will not hang below the surface of the tank. 7.This Model requires 120V AC to operate at maximum efficiency. 8.Please ensure the connection to the proper voltage and the proper"on/off" switch is used. 9.If two or more tank heater pads are to be used they must be connected parallel. 10.The connection must be fused with the correct amperage.
Features & Highlights
- Heater pads are designed and engineered to protect holding tanks, pipes and steps from freezing. Winter convenience of Today's Mobile home'er. Provides water for Mobile home in Winter
- We own the patent and certificate for this heater pad, Patent No.: US10257888B2. Genesis Lighting are the only manufacturer for this product, our registered brand " Facon"
- Built in thermostat is set to turn itself on at 45°F( + - 5 degrees) and turn itself off at 68°F( + - 5 degrees). As long as the on/off switch is in the on position and electrical power is supplied, the thermostat will continuing cycle preventing freezing
- Pad Size 8'' x 25'' works efficiently up to 50 gallon holding tanks. Self adhesive make it easy installation, 3mm foam insulation pad, no extra facility required
- US QAI certificated. 2-Wires Design without Plug- Convenience for fixed place installation. Includes Lead Wire for Power(Red wire) and Ground Wire(White wire)
Water Heater Thermostats, Elements & Parts
25 x 0.4 x 8 inches
8 x 0.3 x 25.2 inches
Have questions about this item (GSHP-0825T), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Facon, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 090562, ean: 0689273391741,
Suburban Mfg 090562 Water Heater Thermostat Cover; Replacement For Suburban Water Heater Thermostat/ Limit Switch6 PACK. Compatibility: Suburban Water Heater Thermostat/ Limit Switch. Color: Black. Suburban's aim is to manufacture the most durable an...
mpn: 11470, ean: 0014717114707,
The tankless drain pan is designed to fit underneath most whole house tankless water heaters providing both water damage protection and flushing maintenance convenience. The pans are injection molded to give them superior strength and durability.Incl...
mpn: 161109, ean: 8002359693362,
161109 Suburban MFG 3/8'' NPT Inlet x1/4'' Outlet SW Series Water Heater Gas ValveGas Valve-Dsi - 161109.
mpn: 6259AEB, ean: 0720998010590,
Suburban Manufacturing pioneered space-saving, horizontally vented gas heating systems, water heaters, solid state spark ignition systems and efficient DC furnace motors since becoming a supplier to the RV industry in the late 1960s. The company's go...