Save 1% on the Lippert 191025 JT's Strong Arm Travel Trailer Stabilizer Kit by Lippert Components at Shelby & Simon. MPN: 191025. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Like a rock-solid race car chassis, JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizers use triangles - the strongest shape in nature - to eliminate unwanted chassis movement. One end of each stabilizer tube attaches to each landing gear leg and the other to the RV frame, forming a rigid triangle. There is no welding required and no need to remove and reattach during setup. The patented universal system is designed to attach to the three main types of jacks found on RVs: scissor, front landing gear and telescoping
Product Description & Reviews
Like a rock-solid race car chassis, JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizers use triangles - the strongest shape in nature - to eliminate unwanted chassis movement. One end of each stabilizer tube attaches to each landing gear leg and the other to the RV frame, forming a rigid triangle. There is no welding required and no need to remove and reattach during setup. The patented universal system is designed to attach to the three main types of jacks found on RVs: scissor, front landing gear and telescoping. Each bolt-on kit contains six stabilizer tubes. Four attach to the front of the coach and two to the rear. The kit was designed for installation by your dealer or the do-it-yourselfer on travel trailer RVs with 58 inches or greater distance between the two front landing gear legs. Look for JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer accessories to maximize your experience
Features & Highlights
- Eliminates annoying chassis movement
- Provides a rock-solid camping experience
- Dealer installation or do-it-yourself
- One-time installation/permanently attached
- Works with most jack applications
- Bolt-on installation; no welding required
- If unit has hydraulic jacks, three #314592 jack adaptor lugs are required
- If unit has electric stabilizer jacks, one #314597 adaptor kit is needed per set of electric stabilizer jacks
- JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer system for travel trailers is a one time, permanent installation that virtually eliminates chassis movement in fifth wheels and travel trailers
- Stabilizers telescope into place when the jacks are lowered
- Turn of the "T"- handle on each stabilizer locks the system in place for a rock-steady RV
- Stabilizers retract with the jacks
43 x 4.8 x 30.5 inches
5 x 5 x 30.6 inches
Have questions about this item (191025), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lippert Components, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: RSSA, ean: 0758306310568,
RSSA Roadmaster Reflex Steering Stabilizer for Class A MotorhomesThe products have a tempered steel spring secured at both ends to a specially designed and valved steering damper.
mpn: 4-24-2500W1H, ean: 0808890309452,
These 4 scissor jacks and have a 2,500# pound static weight rating. These are used with pop up campers, utility trailers, cargo trailers, and motorcycle trailers. These are NEW. PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE NOT LIFTING JACKS. They are static load jacks. Ne...
mpn: SF2005, ean: 0837654389713,
Complete System to Stabilize Parked Fifth Wheel Trailer with 4-6 cylinder type power leveling Jacks. Installs at 2 front and 2 Rear Jacks location. Braces attach to the existing foot plates by welding or bolting using included bolts. More information...
mpn: 28012-cr, ean: 0751889162715,
Provides added stabilization and prevents tire shifts by applying opposing force to tandem tire applications. As opposed to other chocks, the X-Chock works with the tires' natural movement instead of against them. Fits even the tightest of applicatio...