CURT 57672 Dual-Output 4 Flat Vehicle-Side to 7-Way RV Blade Trailer Wiring Adapter
On Sale Now! Save 8% on the CURT 57672 Dual-Output 4 Flat Vehicle-Side to 7-Way RV Blade Trailer Wiring Adapter by CURT at Shelby & Simon. MPN: 57672. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. There are several different types of connectors used to supply power from a tow vehicle's electrical system to a trailer's wiring system. Some trailers only need the bare essentials -- running lights, brake lights and turn signals -- while others require a connection for reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power. With connectors ranging from simple to complex, it may be the case that the connection between your vehicle and your trailer is not a perfect match. For example, your truck ma
Product Description & Reviews
There are several different types of connectors used to supply power from a tow vehicle's electrical system to a trailer's wiring system. Some trailers only need the bare essentials -- running lights, brake lights and turn signals -- while others require a connection for reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power. With connectors ranging from simple to complex, it may be the case that the connection between your vehicle and your trailer is not a perfect match. For example, your truck may be equipped with a 6-way round socket, but your trailer may have a 4-way flat plug. For this very common problem, CURT offers a quick and simple solution in the form of an electrical adapter. An adapter is an electrical device that allows a connection to be made between a mismatched trailer plug and vehicle socket. It easily plugs in your vehicle's electrical socket and usually requires no additional wiring. CURT offers an array of adapters to accommodate most types of plugs and sockets, including 4-way flat, 4-way round, 5-way flat, 6-way round, 7-way RV blades and more. This special dual-output electrical adapter is actually designed to adapt a 4-way flat vehicle socket to fit multiple trailer plugs, including a 4-way flat and a 7-way RV blade connector. Some manual wiring is required. This multipurpose socket also comes with dust covers, a mounting bracket and all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation. All CURT wiring and electrical products come with a one-year limited warranty to give you the assurance you need to tow with confidence.
Features & Highlights
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This dual-output trailer wiring adapter makes it easy to tow different trailers with your vehicle, equipping it with a standard 7-way RV blade socket while retaining use of the existing 4-way flat wiring.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. This trailer wiring harness adapter comes with dust covers for the 4-pin and 7-pin wiring sockets to protect the terminals from water, dirt and corrosion. The wiring harness is also well-protected with the included slit loom sleeve.
- STANDARD CONNECTION. This trailer hitch wiring adapter plugs into any standard 4-way flat and can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights, turn signals, reverse lights, trailer brakes and auxiliary power (some splicing required).
- EASY TO INSTALL. This dual-output 4-pin to 7-pin trailer adapter wiring comes ready to plug into your vehicle or trailer wiring with minimal splicing required. It also includes a mounting bracket for convenient attachment to your trailer hitch or bumper.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of this trailer harness adapter is made from durable black plastic that will never rust or corrode.
One-Year Limited Warranty
9 x 4 x 8 inches
7.5 x 3.6 x 8.3 inches
Have questions about this item (57672), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 56357, ean: 0612314563579,
Stress is the last thing you should feel when towing a trailer -- whether you're hauling your RV to that favorite camping destination, your ATVs up to the hunting grounds or your fishing boat to the new hidden hotspot. At CURT, we think your towing e...
mpn: BX88254, ean: 0798459084800,
Expanding coiled electrical cable with a 7-way connection on the motorhome end and a 4 way connection on the towed vehicle sideIncludes one 4-way socket for your towed vehicle.. Spade style 7-way round connector on one end, 4-way connector on the oth...
mpn: 56120, ean: 0612314561209,
A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unle...
mpn: 56377, ean: 0612314563777,
You have a picture in mind of your next destination -- maybe it's the boat landing at your favorite fishing spot, maybe it's a campsite that overlooks one of nature's masterpieces, or maybe it's the next big jobsite. However, turning that picture int...