CURT 56327 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness for Select Ford Transit
On Sale Now! Save 2% on the CURT 56327 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness for Select Ford Transit by CURT at Shelby & Simon. MPN: 56327. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. You have a picture in mind of your next destination -- maybe it's the boat landing at your favorite fishing spot, maybe it's a campsite that overlooks one of nature's masterpieces, or maybe it's the next big jobsite. However, turning that picture into a reality takes more than just daydreaming. It takes a solid connection and the right amount of power. CURT custom wiring is made with some of the most sophisticated technology in the industry and is designed to install with ease, giving you a long
Product Description & Reviews
You have a picture in mind of your next destination -- maybe it's the boat landing at your favorite fishing spot, maybe it's a campsite that overlooks one of nature's masterpieces, or maybe it's the next big jobsite. However, turning that picture into a reality takes more than just daydreaming. It takes a solid connection and the right amount of power. CURT custom wiring is made with some of the most sophisticated technology in the industry and is designed to install with ease, giving you a long-lasting electrical connection for your towing setup. If your vehicle is not equipped with wiring for towing a trailer, CURT custom wiring is the ideal solution. A custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that plugs into your vehicle's electrical system and provides a standard trailer wiring connection. This is done using two or more vehicle-specific, OEM-compatible connectors to plug into the taillight assembly, eliminating the need for cutting, splicing and soldering during installation. Custom wiring harnesses are made vehicle-specific, and while they are not available for all vehicles, they do offer one of the fastest, easiest and most secure ways to wire a vehicle for towing. This particular harness provides a 4-way flat connector socket and is designed to be a custom wiring harness for certain years of the Ford Transit (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at ). It comes with all necessary wiring components to establish a reliable trailer wiring connection, including a powered electrical converter with surface mount technology. It also comes with a dust cover to keep the connector clean when not in use and a one-year limited to ensure your satisfaction.
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO INSTALL. No cutting! No splicing! This trailer wiring harness plugs into existing factory wiring on your vehicle and equips it with a standard 4-pin trailer wiring connector for plugging in and towing a trailer.
- STANDARD CONNECTOR. The 4-flat trailer wiring can be used to connect trailer taillights, brake lights and turn signals. 4-way trailer wiring is popular on a wide variety of trailers, adding versatile towing options for your vehicle.
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC. This vehicle-trailer wiring harness is designed for select models of the Ford Transit, ensuring the easiest possible installation and the most reliable wiring connection.
- RELIABLE POWER. This 4-way trailer wiring harness is built with surface mount technology. This type of circuitry generates less heat, optimal light intensity and durable performance.
- DUST COVER. To promote long-lasting use and weather resistance, this 4-pin trailer wiring harness comes with a rubber dust cover. It easily fits onto the 4-way flat connector when not in use, protecting it against the outdoor elements and internal corrosion.
One-Year Limited Warranty
6 x 3 x 9 inches
5.67 x 3.35 x 8.39 inches
Have questions about this item (56327), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
sku: HOP:42615, mpn: 42615, ean: 0079976426152,
As the number one brand in towing electrical products, Hopkins Towing Solutions has provided consumers with innovation, durability, and performance for over twenty years. With Hopkins' T-Connectors, you won't have to cut into your vehicle's wiring sy...
mpn: 80151, ean: 0612314001392,
No matter how far you are planning to drive -- down the street or across the state -- using safety chains when you tow is smart, safe and required by law. Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncou...
mpn: 74686, ean: 0400215184517,
Reese Towpower Coiled 7-Way Blade to 4-Flat Adapter stretches with the movement of the vehicle. This heavy duty abrasion resistant coiled cable features durable molded design and tin plated terminals.Stretches with the movement of the vehicle. Heavy ...
mpn: 16204, ean: 0612314162048,
Knowing that your 5th wheel trailer hitch is properly mounted in your truck bed is vitally important to the success of your towing. Without a firm attachment point, a 5th wheel hitch is rendered useless to your tow vehicle. When you choose a 5th whee...