CURT 45312 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 12,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 2-Inch Drop, 1-Inch Rise
On Sale Now! Save 5% on the CURT 45312 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 12,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 2-Inch Drop, 1-Inch Rise by CURT at Shelby & Simon. MPN: 45312. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When you demand more from your towing equipment, CURT class 4 ball mounts answer the call. Our heavy-duty ball mounts are constructed from quality steel and feature a 2'' x 2'' shank. They are built to complement CURT class 4 trailer hitches and are perfect for towing large boat trailers, RVs, livestock and horse trailers as well as a variety of other farm and industrial-type trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
Product Description & Reviews
When you demand more from your towing equipment, CURT class 4 ball mounts answer the call. Our heavy-duty ball mounts are constructed from quality steel and feature a 2" x 2" shank. They are built to complement CURT class 4 trailer hitches and are perfect for towing large boat trailers, RVs, livestock and horse trailers as well as a variety of other farm and industrial-type trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). With a few different drop height options and the ability to flip for optional rise, CURT class 4 ball mounts are built to work as hard as you do, from sunup to sundown. This class 4 ball mount has a gross trailer weight capacity of 12,000 lbs. and tongue weight rating of 1,200 lbs. It has a standard drop of 2" or can be flipped to provide 1" of rise. It also features a solid shank for maximum strength. As with most of our ball mount line, CURT class 4 ball mounts are CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled to create a flawless product. We finish our heavy-duty ball mounts in a gloss black powder coat to give them superior rust, chip and UV resistance. They also come with 1-1/4" ball hole to accept a trailer ball with a 1-1/4" shank.
Features & Highlights
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This ball hitch is constructed from high-strength steel and is rated to tow up to 12,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 1,200 pounds tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The ball mount also has a 2-inch drop and 1-inch rise to promote level towing with your own particular vehicle-trailer setup.
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this 2-inch ball mount. It features a 1-1/4-inch hole to accept a trailer hitch ball with a 1-1/4-inch diameter shank (trailer ball sold separately). This allows you to tow a wide variety of trailers, from campers to utility trailers to boat trailers and more!
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, easily resisting damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install this class 4 hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy. Then, secure the shank in place with a hitch pin or hitch lock (sold separately).
Receiver Extenders & Adapters
22 x 13 x 61 inches
3.4 x 3.3 x 14.1 inches
Have questions about this item (45312), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 45917, ean: 0612314459179,
If you own multiple trailers or frequently tow a variety of loads, you know how much time and money are spent tailoring your towing system to each and every individual trailer. There is nothing more inconvenient than switching back and forth between ...
12141-97 DemcoShipping Weight:13.3 pounds, Item Model Number:12141-97, Mpn:1214197. Item Weight:13.3 pounds, Manufacturer Part Number:1214197. Package Dimensions:8.6 x 6.4 x 5.9 inches, Brand:Demco.
mpn: 87077, ean: 0613652258264,
Trailer Coupler; Class III and IV; Weld To Trailers With 50 Degree Angle Frames; 5000 Pound Gross Trailer Weight Capacity; 2 Inch Ball; Wedge Latch and Chain; BlackType: Class III And IV A-Frame. Latch Type: Wedge. Color: Black.
mpn: LT40, ean: 0744211786703,
The Buyers Products Trimmer Line Spool Bracket mounts to any style trailer and holds one 3 or 5 lb line spool. The low-profile bracket keeps the line spool out of the way until needed so there is no need to deal with tangled trimmer line. The bracket...