CURT 45311 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 4-Inch Drop, 2-3/4-Inch Rise
Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the CURT 45311 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 4-Inch Drop, 2-3/4-Inch Rise by CURT at Shelby & Simon. MPN: 45311. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When you demand more from your towing equipment, CURT class 4 ball mounts answer the call. Our heavy-duty ball mounts are constructed from quality steel and feature a 2'' x 2'' shank. They are built to complement CURT class 4 trailer hitches and are perfect for towing large boat trailers, RVs, livestock and horse trailers as well as a variety of other farm and industrial-type trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
Product Description & Reviews
When you demand more from your towing equipment, CURT class 4 ball mounts answer the call. Our heavy-duty ball mounts are constructed from quality steel and feature a 2" x 2" shank. They are built to complement CURT class 4 trailer hitches and are perfect for towing large boat trailers, RVs, livestock and horse trailers as well as a variety of other farm and industrial-type trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). With a few different drop height options and the ability to flip for optional rise, CURT class 4 ball mounts are built to work as hard as you do, from sunup to sundown. This class 4 ball mount has a gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 lbs. and tongue weight rating of 1,000 lbs. It has a standard drop of 4" or can be flipped to provide 2-3/4" of rise. It also features a hollow shank, allowing an anti-rattle hitch pin or lock to be used for reduced noise and vibration. As with most of our ball mount line, CURT class 4 ball mounts are CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled to create a flawless product. We finish our heavy-duty ball mounts in a gloss black powder coat to give them superior rust, chip and UV resistance. They also come with 1-1/4" ball hole to accept a trailer ball with a 1-1/4" shank.
Features & Highlights
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This ball hitch is constructed from high-strength steel and is rated to tow up to 10,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 1,000 pounds tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The ball mount also has a 4-inch drop and 2-3/4-inch rise to promote level towing with your own particular vehicle-trailer setup.
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this 2-inch ball mount. It features a 1-1/4-inch hole to accept a trailer hitch ball with a 1-1/4-inch diameter shank (trailer ball sold separately). This allows you to tow a wide variety of trailers, from campers to utility trailers to boat trailers and more!
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, easily resisting damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install this class 4 hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy. Then, secure the shank in place with a hitch pin or hitch lock (sold separately).
Receiver Extenders & Adapters
21 x 10 x 42 inches
4.8 x 2 x 14.2 inches
Have questions about this item (45311), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 47085, ean: 0079976470858,
Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation makes your towing experience simpler and more rewarding through innovation and value. As an Endurance product by Hopkins, this product is designed for ultimate durability against harsh weather conditions, corrosion, ...
mpn: 23523, ean: 0612314235230,
Sometimes a safety pin and coupler latch are just not enough to keep your toys safe. While CURT safety pins and coupler latches are made to keep your coupler securely latched onto your trailer ball, they are no substitute for the locking power provid...
mpn: 25128, ean: 0612314115112,
If you are replacing a broken coupler on your trailer or installing a new one on a trailer you are building, CURT has dependable couplers you can trust to keep your tow load latched on tightly. Selecting the right trailer hitch, ball mount and traile...
mpn: 7030600, ean: 5662252467304,
Receiver/Coupler Lock, Lock Type Universal, Hole Dia. 5/8 In., Class III, IV, Finish Polished Chrome, For Use With All 5/8 In. Towing Accessories Needing to be Secured, Includes 2 KeysAuto & Truck Maintenance. Country of manufacture: China. Manufactu...