CURT 80151 44-1/2-Inch Nylon-Coated Trailer Safety Cables, 7/16-Inch Snap Hooks 5,000 lbs. Break Strength, 2-Pack
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the CURT 80151 44-1/2-Inch Nylon-Coated Trailer Safety Cables, 7/16-Inch Snap Hooks 5,000 lbs. Break Strength, 2-Pack by CURT at Shelby & Simon. MPN: 80151. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. No matter how far you are planning to drive -- down the street or across the state -- using safety chains when you tow is smart, safe and required by law. Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncoupled from your trailer hitch. Play it safe with safety chains, and play it even safer with safety chains from CURT. CURT has a few different options when it comes to securing your trailer. An alternative to traditional safety chains is CURT safety ca
Product Description & Reviews
No matter how far you are planning to drive -- down the street or across the state -- using safety chains when you tow is smart, safe and required by law. Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncoupled from your trailer hitch. Play it safe with safety chains, and play it even safer with safety chains from CURT. CURT has a few different options when it comes to securing your trailer. An alternative to traditional safety chains is CURT safety cables. Safety cables are a medium-duty safety option and are very effective for most standard trailers. CURT safety cables are coiled so they do not drag on the ground, and they are fitted with safety latches, instead of S-hooks, to prevent them from becoming unhooked even over bumps and rough roads. One unique feature of CURT safety cables is their nylon coating. Being coated in a nylon skin keeps these cables well protected from rust, reduces the amount of noise they make and makes them easier to handle. These particular safety cables offer a minimum break force of 5,000 lbs. and measure a total length of 42".In our book, making safety a priority when you tow is a must. We offer all the safety equipment needed for successful towing, from our electrical components to our safety chains. The next time you hitch up for an adventure, always Bring It safely with CURT.
Features & Highlights
- DEPENDABLE SAFETY. These trailer safety cables are designed to connect from your trailer to your vehicle to help resist complete vehicle-trailer separation in the event of a disconnection while towing.
- EASY TO HANDLE. These safety cables come with a nylon coating that protects them against the elements and makes them more comfortable to handle and use. When connecting safety cables for towing, two cables should be used. The safety cables should be crossed once underneath the coupler and hooked onto the trailer hitch receiver safety chain loops.
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY. These trailer safety cables are constructed from 5/16-inch diameter, high-strength steel cable and are protected with a nylon coating to resist rust and corrosion in spite of the outdoor elements. The cables are also coiled to avoid dragging on the ground while towing.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. These trailer cables have a minimum break force of 5,000 lbs. (two trailer safety chains or cables advised; each safety cable must meet or exceed the gross trailer weight).
- READY TO COUPLE. For safe, secure coupling to the vehicle, these 44-1/2-inch long trailer cables come with two pre-attached safety chain hooks. The 7/16-inch snap hooks feature a spring-loaded lever for enhanced security.
4 x 3 x 12 inches
5 x 2 x 11 inches
Have questions about this item (80151), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 74686, ean: 0400215184517,
Reese Towpower Coiled 7-Way Blade to 4-Flat Adapter stretches with the movement of the vehicle. This heavy duty abrasion resistant coiled cable features durable molded design and tin plated terminals.Stretches with the movement of the vehicle. Heavy ...
mpn: 16204, ean: 0612314162048,
Knowing that your 5th wheel trailer hitch is properly mounted in your truck bed is vitally important to the success of your towing. Without a firm attachment point, a 5th wheel hitch is rendered useless to your tow vehicle. When you choose a 5th whee...
mpn: 45002, ean: 0612314450022,
If you own more than one trailer, you know what a hassle it can be switching back and forth between ball mounts and keeping track of which ball mount fits which coupler. CURT has made things simpler with the multi-tow ball mount. These ball mounts fe...
mpn: 55580, ean: 0612314555802,
A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unle...