Weigh Safe WS4-2-KA, 4'' Drop Hitch w/ 2'' Shank/Shaft - Adjustable Aluminum Trailer Hitch & Ball Mount w/Built-in Scale, 2 Stainless Steel Balls (2'' & 2-5/16'') Keyed Alike Key Lock and Hitch Pin
Weigh Safe WS4-2-KA, 4'' Drop Hitch w/ 2'' Shank/Shaft - Adjustable Aluminum Trailer Hitch & Ball Mount w/Built-in Scale, 2 Stainless Steel Balls (2'' & 2-5/16'') Keyed Alike Key Lock and Hitch Pin by Weigh Safe at Shelby & Simon. MPN: WS4-2-KA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Weigh Safe is the towing industry's leader for Towing Peace of Mind. The Weigh Safe Drop Hitch, constructed of solid billet aluminum and stainless steel, is the only adjustable Ball Mount available with a built-in scale which provides an instantaneous readout of your vehicular tongue weight. This measurement allows you to adjust your load before you hit the road, resulting in a much safer towing experience. With weight ratings ranging from 10,000 lbs to 21,000 lbs our ball mounts are designed to
Product Description & Reviews
Weigh Safe is the towing industry's leader for Towing Peace of Mind. The Weigh Safe Drop Hitch, constructed of solid billet aluminum and stainless steel, is the only adjustable Ball Mount available with a built-in scale which provides an instantaneous readout of your vehicular tongue weight. This measurement allows you to adjust your load before you hit the road, resulting in a much safer towing experience. With weight ratings ranging from 10,000 lbs to 21,000 lbs our ball mounts are designed to exceed the needs of our customers. Our adjustable ball mount with built in scale is simple to operate and automatically provides a tongue weight measurement every time you couple your trailer, eliminating the need for separate and often difficult to operate commercial scales. When placed in your vehicle's receiver and attached to your trailer, the weight of your trailer's coupler will push down on the tow ball, which in turn pushes down on an internal hydraulic piston that rests on a bed of industrial hydraulic oil. When the piston applies pressure to the industrial hydraulic oil, the pressure reading is displayed on the high strength stainless steel gauge. This measurement will allow you to adjust your load to achieve the 10-15% GTW (Gross Trailer Weight) that is required to be placed on your ball mount while towing. This will help eliminate both Trailer Sway, the leading cause of towing related fatalities in the USA, and jack knifing which greatly reduces the ability of your vehicle to react while on the road. This ball mount includes both a 2" & 2-5/16" tow ball allowing it to be utilized with a wide variety of trailers and applications. The adjustable height allows you the flexibility to tow a variety of trailers with a variety of vehicles. With the built-in flexibility this will be the last ball mount you will ever own. This adjustable ball mount also may be used in the rise position up to the ball mount's maximum height. Not towing? No problem! Just pull off the slider
Features & Highlights
- PROPRIETARY TONGUE WEIGHT SCALE: Our built-in high strength stainless steel scale makes managing your trailer's weight distribution both safer for you and your family by ensuring a properly balanced trailer load and simple by instantaneously providing a tongue weight measurement every time you couple your trailer. This eliminates the need to purchase additional tongue weight scales, which can cost you hundreds of dollars, and increases the speed at which you properly set up your trailer.
- ADJUSTABLE BALL MOUNT: This 4 Inch drop hitch is a dream come true, allowing you to tow trailers of different heights with the same vehicle. The drop hitch adjusts in 1" increments so you get the perfect fit every time and it has and has a durable double-pin lock to ensure that it is not stolen from the back of your vehicle. All our locks come standard with a custom fitted dust cover to increase its longevity and durability. Fits 2" Receivers which are found on all half-ton trucks (F-150, Chev
- HEAVY-DUTY TOWING CAPACITY: Made of 14 lbs. of solid aircraft grade billet aluminum this hitch is as tough as they come, with a towing capacity (GTW) of 10,000 lbs. on the 2 5/16" ball and 8,000 LBS on the 2" ball, and a 1,500 lbs. max tongue capacity. This premium ball mount was designed with everyday use in mind. This ball mount will not only provide you with Towing Peace of Mind, but the strength to get any job done
- TWO CORROSION RESISTANT STAINLESS STEEL HITCH BALLS: Have peace of mind knowing you can switch from a 2" ball to 2 5/16" balls in seconds. Both balls are made from High-Strength Stainless Steel which gives them industry leading strength and corrosion resistance. These balls will not rust.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET ON THE ROAD: This adjustable trailer hitch mount has it all; a 4 inch Drop drawbar, slider with built-in Tongue Weight gauge, 2" ball, 2-5/16" ball, ball retaining pin, lock plate key assembly, dust lock cover, Keyed Alike Hitch Locking pin, 1 year warranty on hitch, and LIFETIME warranty on scale!
Weight Distributing Hitches
4"Drop- Brushed Aluminum &LifeTime Gauge Warranty
9.25 x 4.25 x 14 inches
9.45 x 4.33 x 14.17 inches
Have questions about this item (WS4-2-KA), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Weigh Safe, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 32218, ean: 0088805322183,
The Center Line TS provides Sway Control, superior performance and value Center Line TS is a new, advanced, lighter, and more compact design based on the award winning Center Line HD. Lift brackets, head and spring bars all work together to deliver a...
mpn: 17062, ean: 0612314170623,
Your route is planned and the trails are calling, but before you can cover any ground, you need to start with a solid connection between your tow vehicle and trailer. The CURT MV round bar weight distribution hitch offers a smooth ride and level towi...
mpn: 94-00-1033, ean: 0816416010058,
For the best and safest towing experience, you need the e2 hitch, giving you faster and easier weight distribution and sway control. Old chain-style hitches don't provide built-in sway control and add-ons are a hassle to remove when backing up and ma...
mpn: 48380, ean: 0767032020009,
Eaz-Lift Sway Controls are superior to cam action sway controls because they do not create noise problems and do not reduce road clearance. Eaz-Lift sway controls are easily released when road conditions do not warrant their use, unlike cam action ty...